Come to Meet the Hoopdawgs!!! =
Lots of door prizes, laughter, and fun!
Friday, Oct. 27th
After Football Game vs. Joshua
Approximately 10:00 p.m.
Please consider coming over after the game to support the Basketball teams.
1) Welcome: Drum Line
2) Introduction of Varsity Players- Boys and Girls
3) Three Point Contest: Boys vs. Girls – 1 min. each = Total score
(4 boys vs. 4 girls = total score)
4) Purple / Gold game – Girls = (8 min.)
5) Father / Son vs. Father / Daughter Contest =
(3 Parents / 3 Athletes)
(1) Lay – up (2) F/T (3) Three Point Shot (4)Granny Free Throw
6) Meet the Hoopdawg Mothers: Free Throw Contest
(Both Girls and Boys)
7) Dad Musical Chairs
(All dads of girls and boy’s players)
8) Boy’s Varsity Game vs. Alumni (10 min.)
The Boys and Girls Basketball Teams would like to invite you and to Meet the Hoopdawgs after the football game Friday, Oct. 27th. vs. Joshua. The festivities will begin about 10:00 pm or whenever the football game is over. The Drum Line and Cheerleaders will perform as well as several other fun activities.
This will be your chance to meet the Varsity Boy’s and Girl’s Basketball Teams. We will have the girls and boys scrimmages, 3 point shooting competitions, Father /Son vs. Father / Daughter contest, as well as Basketball Musical Chairs.
We hope you will come out after the football game and check out this year’s Hoopdogs!!!! See you in the New Gym, Follow the crowd!!!
-Coach Beck and Mathieson